Renewable Energy Consultancy
Renewable & Sustainable Energy Consulting
MEPS Sustainable Engineering Approach
Sustainable engineering takes environmental engineering concepts to the next level by looking at the interactions between technical, ecological, social and economic systems and by avoiding shifting problems from one area to the other.
Sustainability means living well within the ecological limits of a finite planet. At MEPS our engineers find holistic and effective engineering solutions in order to mitigate our impact on the environment whilst meeting the needs of a growing human population.
Concepts such as life cycle thinking, industrial ecology and sustainable systems engineering are important elements in the education and work practice of our sustainable engineering solutions.
Our Services Include
- Energy Statements and CO2 / Carbon emission reports
- Passive Design Strategies
- Renewable Energy Strategies
- SAP and SBEM Certification
- Water Efficiency Strategies; rainwater harvesting, greywater recycling
- Thermal Comfort Analysis for BREEAM HEA03 in accordance with CIBSE AM11
- Adapting Buildings for Climate Change – CIBSE TM52 Over Heating Analysis
- Daylight and Sunlight Studies
- Indoor Air Quality Strategies
- Studies of Pollution from Building Services
- External Light Pollution Studies
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Life Cycle Costing & Analysis