Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
MEPS Consulting Ltd is committed to building a Company that will make full use of the talents, skills, experience and different cultural perspectives available in a multi ethnic society. Where people will feel they are appreciated and respected and will be allowed to attain their full promise regardless of race, colour, gender, nationality, national or ethnic origins.
MEPS Consulting Ltd will follow the recommendations of the CRE Statutory Code of Practice on Employment in all its Employment Policy, Procedures and Practices.
The key points of MEPS Consulting Ltd Equal Opportunities Policy are to ensure:-
- That no individual receives less sympathetic treatment on the grounds of race, colour, gender, nationality, ethnic or national origins.
- That the company is free of unwanted conduct that violates the dignity of the employee.
- That the opportunities for employment, promotion, and training are open on an equal basis to all candidates from all racial and gender groups.
- That selection for employment, transfer, promotion, training and the opportunities for benefits facilities and services will be fair, equitable and that they are based on merit alone.
- That the policy applies to all facets of employment from recruitment to dismissal and including former workers rights.
- Complaints about racial or gender discrimination and or harassment on racial or gender grounds will be taken seriously and on all occasions will be investigated by Senior Management and the Action recommended as a result of a fair and unbiased investigation will be acted upon.
- Irrespective of race, ethnic or national origin, colour, gender, the opportunities will be available to all seeking employment with MEPS Consulting Ltd or promotion within the Company.
- All companies that supply MEPS Consulting Ltd will be required to work within the remit of the MEPS Consulting Ltd Equal Opportunities policy and belief.
- All Customers and Clients will be made aware of the MEPS Consulting Ltd Policy, and the right to fair and equal treatment irrespective of race, colour, gender, nationally or ethnic or national origins.